May the New Year:
- Bring you the confidence to know when you’re right and to admit when you’re wrong.
- Present more discretionary time than ever before.
- Provide insights that enable you to live a more productive life.
- Heal old wounds.
- Create a brand new, impassioned hobby.
- Take you to places you’ve never seen before.
- Return you to some of your favorite places.
- Sharpen your senses so that you have fewer unpleasant surprises.
- Allow deep passions to be justified and fulfilled.
- Play the songs that take you back to the happiest times of your life.
- Make you laugh out loud, no matter who is nearby.
- Deepen your friendships.
- Foster understanding and alleviate guilt.
- Deliver three fine options for every decision.
- Allow you to taste as much wine as you dare.
- Paint an occasional sunrise and sunset that you will never forget.
- Treat you to an accolade or award from those you respect the most.
- Challenge you, so that you thrive while succeeding and learn while failing.
- Tease you with hint of even better things to come next year.
- Enable you to love without limit or restraint.
Happy New Year, to this community of enlightenment.
© Alan Weiss 2008. All rights reserved.